Vivint smarthome security system, Julie's favorite gear, Huel Savory meals, and more – Review updates
REVIEW UPDATES – Today we have another small selection of reviews/news that have been updated including one review that is over 9 years old! These quick updates will give you an idea of how the products that we review stand the test of time.
Are they winners weeks, months, years, or even a decade after we review them, or do they fail quickly and end up being sent to the island of misfit gadgets (aka the landfill)? We’ll let you know. So click through to see the latest list of reviews that have been updated and scroll down to the bottom of the review to read the newest update(s).
Support The Gadgeteer: The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one.
Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.
- ^ Vivint SmartHome security system review (the-gadgeteer.com)
- ^ Julie’s favorite gear (the-gadgeteer.com)
- ^ Huel adds Hot & Savory mixes to their line of meal products (the-gadgeteer.com)
- ^ Remo+ DoorCam 2 Review (the-gadgeteer.com)
- ^ Uni Kuru Toga Roulette Model Auto Lead Rotation Mechanical Pencil Review (the-gadgeteer.com)