Dräger X-plore A2 P3 Bayonet Filters | 6 Replacement Filter Cartridges suitable for Face Mask Respirators X-plore 3300, 5500 | Protection against Spray Paint, Asbestos, Pesticides
SALE PRICE: £54.90
- HIGH RESPIRATORY PROTECTION: The reusable A2 P3 filters protect against solid and liquid particles such as asbestos, spray paint, fumes or vapours, and thus can be used in various fields of application (spray painting, agriculture, DIY…).
- PARTICLE & VAPOUR FILTER: The A2 P3 filter is a combination filter consisting of an activated carbon filter against vapours and gas, as well as a particulate filtering system against solid particles.
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMFORTABLE: The two easily-installed filters with bayonet connection ensure a wide field of vision, reliable protection, low breathing resistance and excellent comfort and are certified for reuse.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: All Dräger dust mask filters are produced with high standards and under strict conditions in Germany and are certified according to EN 143 and EN 14387.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: This filter is a combination filter suitable for respiratory protection masks Dräger X-plore 3300, 3500 or 5500 half or full masks.
Dräger Combination Filter A2 P3 for Respiratory Masks– “Technology for Life”
Respiratory protection gear made in Germany
Dräger, a family business based in Germany, produces safety and medical devices that save and protect the lives of people worldwide on an everyday basis. Whether you’re looking for air purifying respirators, air fed half masks, half gas masks or dust masks, Dräger offers a wide range of respiratory safety devices for personal and professional use.
Choosing the right filter for your task
Due to the variety of respiratory protection available, finding the appropriate filter is not simple. Hence, Dräger’s motto is “the highest protection possible, the lowest breathing resistance necessary”. In order to make the choice easier, Dräger produces filters that can be used for various applications. The A2 P3 filters are designed to allow safe breathing in a potentially harmful dusty environment and protects against solid particles like wood dust, asbestos or copper dust, as well as liquid particles like spray paint, pesticides and herbicides. Efficient as it is, the mask replacement cartridge filters out 99.95% of particles in the air.
– High particle filtering performance of 99.95%
– Protection code A2 P3
Bayonet connection suitable for Dräger particulate masks Xplore 3300, 5500
– Certified quality (EN143:2000/A1:2006)
Ideal to use when working in harmful environments:
– Paint spraying or coating
– Graffiti spraying
– Use of insecticides or pesticides
– Agricultural work
– Construction work
– Cleaning with organic chemicals
– Mold removal
– Decoration work etc.
|Dimensions:||11 x 17 x 22 cm; 1.14 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||Dräger Safety AG & Co. KGaA|