Yale Y110B/60/132/1 – Brass Padlock (60 mm) – Indoor Lock for Ladders, Shutter Doors, Tools – 3 Keys – Standard Security
SALE PRICE: £11.49
About this item
- DESIGNED FOR INDOOR USAGE: Helps you secure shutter gates, ladders or other belongings you need to secure indoors.
- ENCHANCED SECURITY: 5 pin cylinder brass padlock with double locking for added security and hardened steel shackle to prevent cutting.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: Tested to EN12320:2012 to simulate forms of attack such as cutting, twisting and pulling of shackle. Also tested up to 96 hours for corrosion resistance to ensure protection against weather conditions with a CEN rating of 2.
- DIMENSIONS: Body Width: 60mmBody Height: 47.1mmBody Depth: 18mmShackle Ø: 10 Weight: 425g
- AN EXCLUSIVE YALE DESIGN: With a range of different sizes from 15mm to 70mm to suit your security needs.
- PACK CONTAINS: 1x Padlock and 3x keys
|Dimensions:||4.71 x 6 x 1.8 cm; 430 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Yale, inspired by the past, is creating the future of security.
With 180 years of manufacturing expertise, we are introducing our padlocks with an exclusive Yale design and tested to EN12320:2012 standard for added security and reassurance, built with you in mind.
Designed for indoor usage
Suitable for your gym locker, rucksack, tool box or other belongings you want to keep safe and secure indoors. Yale takes care of your possessions; you take care of the rest.
Setting up quality standards
Tested to EN12320:2012 to simulate forms of attack such as cutting, twisting and pulling of shackle. Plus tested up to 96 hours for corrosion resistance to withstand different weather conditions for total peace of mind.
Even those DIY tools in your shed can be kept safe and secure, with a hardened steel shackle and double locking for added security, built with you in mind.
Exclusive Yale design
Available in different sizes with long or standard shackle for your every security need.
|15mm/ 20mm/ 25mm/ 30mm/ 35mm/ 40mm/ 50mm/ 60mm or 70mm Brass padlocks||22mm/ 30mm or 40mm Brass and chrome combination padlocks||25mm/ 32mm / 38mm or 50mm Aluminium padlocks||20mm/ 28mm or 38mm Aluminium combination padlocks|
|Suitable for||Indoors, lockers, toolbox and rucksack||Indoors, lockers, toolbox and rucksack||Indoors, lockers, toolbox and rucksack||Indoors, lockers, toolbox and rucksack|
|Tested to simulate forms of attack such as cutting, pulling and twisting of shackle (30mm and above)||✓||X||✓||X|
|Hardened Steel Shackle to protect against cutting of shackle (for 30mm and above padlocks)||✓||X||✓||X|
|Tested to 10,000 cycles for opening and closing of shackle (30mm and above padlocks)||✓||X||X||X|
|Double locking for added security||✔ (30mm – 70mm only)||X||✔ (32mm/38mm and 50mm only)||X|
|Corrosion resistance||Up to 48 hours (15mm – 25mm) Up to 96 hours (All brass padlocks)||Up to 96 hours||Up to 48 hours||Up to 48 hours|
|Colours||Brass||Brass and silver||Black, grey, teal & pink||Black, red, gold & silver|
|Keys or dials||3 keys||3 & 4 Dials||3 Key||3 & 4 dials|