Ansell Microflex 63-864 Durable Disposable Latex Exam Glove for Laboratory, Automative or Personal Care Uses, Size M (100 Gloves)
SALE PRICE: £10.91
About this item
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION – Durable latex exam glove with enhanced finger thickness, for extra protection in rugged environments – Optimal for personal care works such as esthetician, hairdresser, tattooers
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – Textured fingertips for a more secure, confident grip combine with double chlorination for easy donning and comfort make this glove the perfect solution for cleaning uses or at home
- WIDE RANGE OF USES -Glove has a unique design to prevent snags, rips and tears. With its secure grip, this glove stands up to challenging jobs in an oily environment such as the machinery or car industry
- AVAILABLE IN MANY SIZES – Ansell MICROFLEX 63-864 Latex exam glove is available in SMALL (7), MEDIUM (8), LARGE (9) and EXTRA LARGE (10) sizes. Gloves come in dispensers of 100 units
- ADVANCED DISPOSABLE HAND PROTECTION – Whatever the task or the environment, users can rely on MICROFLEX’s advanced protection solutions to go beyond protection to improve comfort and productivity
Product descriptionSize Name:8 (M) | Style Name:Thick (0.16mm)
Ansell MICROFLEX 63-864 Disposable Gloves Latex, Mechanical and Chemical Protection, Approved for Food Handling, Industrial Safety PPE, Examination Glove Powder-Free, White, Size M (100 Gloves)
|Dimensions:||24.13 x 12.7 x 8.89 cm; 20 Grams|
From the manufacturer
With over 125 years experience of developing technologies Ansell is providing innovative solutions for safety, well-being, and peace of mind, no matter who or where you are.
Dependable protection with a reliable grip
This glove stands up to challenging jobs in an oily environment such as the machinery or car industry
- Enhanced finger thickness, for extra protection in rugged environments
- Textured fingertips for a more secure, confident grip when handling slippery and oily objects
- Double chlorinated for easy donning and a comfortable feel
- Excellent protection for automotive aftermarket work
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many gloves are in the package?
Gloves come in a box of 100 gloves.
2. How do I determine what size I wear?
You can determine your size by measuring the circumference of your hand around the palm (in inches). XS: 7”, S: 7.5”, M: 8.5”, L: 9”, XL: 9.5”, XXL: 10”
3. Does this include both a left and a right hand glove?
These gloves are ambidextrous and can fit either hand.