BroadLink Smart Motion Sensor with Hub, Wireless 2.4G PIR for Home Automation, Occupancy Lighting, Device Triggering, Notification, Works with Alexa, IFTTT, S3 Hub Required (With Hub)
SALE PRICE: £29.99
- PROGRAMMABLE HOME AUTOMATION – The BroadLink Motion Sensor can be set to trigger all smart devices you have in BroadLink App such as smart bulb, smart plug, TV and air conditioner (with IR blaster) or scenes like Reading Mode, Home Mode and Party Mode when person is detected in certain space.
- UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY NOTIFICATION – Set routine to push notification on phone when unexpected occupancy is detected during the time period you are not at home (disable alarm routine if you are at home). Anti-tampering switch triggers alert when sensor is removed. View history at any time for previous records. Up to 29.5 feet range with 120 degrees angle, suitable to cover most of rooms for instant and accurate detection. Can be installed higher to avoid triggering from pets.
- SAVE ENERGY AND KEEP SAFE – Turn off lights automatically after 2 minutes if no motion is detected or turn off heater after 15 minutes if no one is in the room. Cut off power of your iron to prevent overheating damages when you leave the space and forget it. Wall mounted motion sensor keeps it away from accidental offset from your kids and offers firm and stable performance.
- VOICE ASSISTANT AND IFTTT (“BroadLink” skill/service) – Works with Alexa for voice control . Works with IFTTT to trigger devices from other brands in your home.
- TECH SUPPORT – Global 24/5 call center support from 4 regions. If there is any query on device setup, feel free to contact us anytime. NOTE: A 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and hub is required (included). DO NOT power off hub during use of sensors as it will fail to notify you and consume more battery.
|Dimensions:||11.4 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm; 159 Grams|
|Manufacture:||Hangzhou BroadLink Technology Co., Ltd.|