FFP3 Respirator Face Masks with Exhalation Valve (x5) – EN 149:2001 and A1:2009 Compliant, 4 Point Headband with Cushioned Lining for Extra Comfort and Security (Type B – Pack of 5)
SALE PRICE: £45.99
- Exhalation valve for reducing moisture and heat build-up
- Compliant with European guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
- Cushioned lining for extra comfort
- 4-point headband for added security
- Type A is a moulded-cup shape respirator, with an exhalation valve and a strong and rigid outer shell. Type B is a contoured mask, with molded nose bridge and dual welded head straps. Type C is a horizontal folding shape, with invisible nose bridge and wide field of view. Type D is a classic folding and cup-shaped face mask, with lightweight design.
Product descriptionSize Name:Type B (Pack of 5)
FFP3 face masks are disposable respirators designed to be worn for longer periods of time, with less discomfort. They provide another level of protection above our OptiPro Surgical Masks, and feature valves for filtration.
Why choose our FFP3 masks?
Which type should I pick?
First Available: 16 July 2020
|Size:||Type B (Pack of 5)|
|Dimensions:||20 x 14 x 14 cm|