Frostfire Mooncode – Portable Key Storage Security Lock with Weather Protective Case
SALE PRICE: £15.99
- Allows keys and valuables to be locked away and accessed using a security code
- Suitable for a range of situations, including property management, building sites, children after school, outdoor activities, marinas, car services and security
- Designed with hardened steel shackle so can be secured to a fixed pole or rope
- Strong zinc alloy casing and dials
- Compact size for portability–exterior measures 18 x 8 x 3.1 cm and interior measures 10 x 7 x 2.8 cm
- Soft-grip handle
The Frostfire Mooncode 1555 portable key storage security lock is the ideal way to keep your valuables secure–wherever you are and whatever you may be doing. This strong, heavy safe is secured by a combination lock and features a large internal space, measuring 10 by 7 by 2.8 cm, in which you can store keys, credit cards or other valuable items. It is well-suited to any situation where several people need access to keys–all that you need to do is provide the authorised person with the combination to open the lock. Examples where the key safe is perfect are when family members return to the car at different times or when you need to hide your house keys for house sitters, holiday renters, cleaners and contractors. It is also ideal for all outdoor activities, such as surfing, diving, windsurfing, walking, canoeing and camping.
The body of the safe is made from zinc alloy and the shackle is made from hardened iron steel. The shackle allows the safe to be secured to a fixed object in your car or the outdoors.
The exterior of the Frostfire Mooncode 1555 portable key storage security lock measures 18 by 8 by 2.8 cm.
First Available: 21 Dec. 2007
|Dimensions:||25.2 x 14.3 x 5.5 cm|