PIR Sensor Light Switch, 360 Degree Motion Detector Switch, 110-240V 1200W Ceiling Occupancy Movement Sensor Light Switch
SALE PRICE: £12.99
- Work Both Day and Night — The light sensor value of this motion sensor switch is 3-2000LUX. When it adjusted on the “sun” position(max LUX value), can work at daytime; While on the “moon” position(min), it works when ambient light is less than 3LUX.
- Time-delay Adjustable – 10sec±3sec ~ 7min±2min, you can set the time delay as your wish. Time-Delay is added continually, when it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will re-calculate time once more.
- Detection Range — 360 degree high-sensitivity PIR light motion sensor switch with 6 meters max detection distance.
- PIR Motion Sensor Switch with Wide Applications — Works by detecting human motion infrared rays. Can be use in garage, basement, stairs, kitchen ,cupboard door…
- Safe and Reliable – Great occupancy sensor switch with 12 months warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
360 Degree Motion Detector Switch, 110-240V 1200W Ceiling Occupancy Movement Sensor Light Switch, High Sensitive PIR Motion Sensor Switch for Led lights Fluorescent Incandescent, Neutral Required
Let’s try this motion sensor light switch to help to turn on/off the light in your rooms. It’s a simple, easy, and low-cost light automation to your home. Let’s for a try!
Detection Range: 360°
Power Input: 110 -240V/AC
Product Size: 115mm(D)×50mm(H)
Power Frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
Working Humidity: ＜93%RH
Working Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
Installation Height: 2.2-4m
Ambient Light: 3-2000LUX (adjustable)
Time-Delay: Min: 10sec±3sec Max: 7min±2min
Power Consumption: 0.45W (working) 0.1W (static)
Rated Load: 1200W (incandescent lamp) 300W (energy-saving lamp)
Motion Detecting Speed: 0.6 ~1.5m/s
Detection Distance: 6m max (＜24°C)
1. Make sure the power was off before installing, and avoid your kids closing to the power switch.
2. Fork out for an electrician when you were confusing, do not try your luck to connect the wires.
3. Do not use the sensor switch in a high-temperature environment otherwise will cause sensor poorly induction.
4. Do not use it where there have raindrops or too wet.
5. Keep the sensor switch not obstructed by objects.
1xSensky Motion Detector Switch (with installation base)
2xScrews (with expansion sleeves)
1x User Manual
12 Moths Warranty.
Make sure the power was off before installing, and avoid your kids closing to the power switch.
|Dimensions:||13.4 x 12.4 x 6.8 cm; 180 Grams|