Reolink 5MP PTZ WiFi Outdoor Security Camera, 3X Optical Zoom, 2.4/5GHz WiFi Camera with Human/Vehicle Detection, 2-Way Audio, Full Color Night Vision, No Auto Tracking, E1 Outdoor-V2
SALE PRICE: £98.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 5MP and Full-Color Night Vision: 2560 x 1920 5MP Super HD resolution provides you with a clearer visual quality & smoother live viewing experience. Combined with 12pcs Infrared LEDs and 4pcs Spotlight LEDs, Reolink E1 Outdoor delivers full-color videos even after sundown
- Pan Tilt Zoom and Waterproof: This wireless security camera rotates 355° horizontally and 50° vertically, thus you can easily control the angle to see every part of your home. With 3X optical zoom, you can zoom in more details. Equipped with weatherproof function, the camera can be installed inside and outside
- Smart Human/Vehicle Detection: With the advanced smart motion detection, this IP camera can detect people and vehicles from other objects. You can get more specific notifications and know instantly what triggers alerts by glancing at your phone screen
- Dual-Band WiFi Connection: With built-in 2T2R MIMO antennas and dual-band WiFi technology, this wireless camera supports both 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz channels, which ensures more stable connection with the router. No signal loss or interference. And it can also support Ethernet cable connection
- Flexible Recording Options: The PTZ camera supports 24/7 continuous, motion-triggered and scheduled recording. Videos of all those 3 recording types can be saved in the micro SD card (up to 256GB, not included), Reolink NVR or FTP server. Choose a way you like and enjoy customized security
|Dimensions:||22 x 16 x 12.9 cm; 1.01 Kilograms|
|Reference:||Outdoor E Series-2|
- 1 x Reolink E1 Outdoor
- 1x Bracket
- 1 x Power Adapter(1.2m Cable)
- 1 x 4.5m Power Extension Cable
- 1 x 1m Network Cable
- 1 x Reset needle, 1 x Pack of Screws
- 1 x Mounting Hole Template
- 1 x Surveillance Sign, 1 x Quick Start Guide
Two ways to do Initial Setup
1: Use the LAN port on camera
Plug the camera into the router's LAN port with an Ethernet cable. And then you can add the camera and set up WiFi Settings on Reolink App/Client.
- Note: In this way, there will be no voice/audio prompt.
2:Don't need an Ethernet cable
Just use Reolink App to add the camera and click "Wi-Fi Not Configured" to configure the Wi-Fi settings. Tick I have heard the repeated Ding sound or I have heard the voice prompt, then tap Next to complete the Initial Setup.
Pan Tilt and 3X Optical Zoom
Boasting 355° pan and 50° tilt with 2560x1920p high resolution, this IP camera can rotate to get a full view of your house. With 3X optical zoom, you can zoom in for more details you care such as the little object your baby is holding, or zoom out for the wide angle view.
Full Color Night Vision
Equipped with 12pcs Infrared LEDs and 4pcs Spotlights, the camera delivers full-color recordings in the darkness. It allows you to see a range of up to 40ft clearly. The infrared LEDs is on at night by default, and the Spotlight will light when MD is triggered. Customers can choose to manually turn on the Spotlight.
Detect any potential danger, it will send real-time Email alerts and pushing notifications to your mobile device. And also it can upload and save captured images and videos to an FTP server and the Micro SD card you inserted into the camera.
With a built-in mic and speaker, the camera allows you to listen and talk back to whoever the camera catches in real time. View live feed and stay aware of what’s happening at home. Besides, you can get recordings with audio and playback via Reolink App or Reolink Client.
The WiFi security camera support continuous 24/7 ,motion detection and scheduled recording. Videos of all those 3 recording types can be saved in the micro SD card (up to 256GB, not included), Reolink NVR or FTP server. If you want to control multiple Reolink cameras, working with Reolink NVR is a good choice.
Use this security camera to record time-lapse videos. Keep track of your 3D printing, see the whole construction process in a few minutes, or capture beautiful views from sunrise to sundown. It is easy to use and fun to share with others. (Time lapse only works on Reolink App.)
- Q: What’s the difference between E1 Outdoor and E1 Zoom?
- A: The main differences for E1 Outdoor are as follows:
- 1.It’s one outdoor use camera,the camera must be hoisted for optimum waterproof protection.
- 2.The camera is with 4pcs Spotlights,which can dilivers full color night vision.
- 3.The camera can support Human/vehicles detection.
- 4.The camera can support the Micro SD card Up to 256GB(not included).
|Image Sensor||1/2.7" CMOS Sensor|
|Lens||f=2.8-8mm Autofocus F=1.6 with IR Cut|
|Zoom||3x optical zoom|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 90°-48° Vertical: 68°-37°|
|DC Power||DC 12.0V⎓1A, <12W|
|Smart Alarm||Motion detection/Human Detection/Vehicle Detection|
|Maximal User Acces||20 Users (1 admin account & 19 user accounts); Support up to 12 simultaneous video streams (10 substreams & 2 mainstreams)|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature: -10°C~+55°C (14°F~131°F)|