Yale P-YSHMK3LL-PC MK3 Security Door Handle, Chrome Finish, High Security, 92mm centre, 215mm fixing holes distance, Built in Cylinder Guard
SALE PRICE: £41.37
- Security Door Handle: The Yale P-YSHMK3LL-PC MK3 Security Handle provides one of the highest levels of security available for PVCu door accessories
- Tested Resistance: This product stands cycle testing of over 200,000 cycles and 480 hours weather resistance
- High Security: This door handle has a high security rating and prevents cylinder attacks, which means it can be used on all PVCu doors of your home
- Dimensions and Colour: The handplate’s dimensions are 24.5 H x 3.4 W x 1.4 D cm and it comes in Polished Chrome finish, with a simple design
- Fitting: This is a DIY friendly product, supplied with all fittings necessary for fixing and it is suitable for both right and left handed doors
Product descriptionColour Name:Polished Chrome
Yale High security door handle
Yale Mk3 security door handles are an ideal way to improve the security rating of your property. Replacement door handles can be fitted in minutes without the need for any special tools or equipment.
Quality Handle Specification
Mk3 security door handles are manufactured from a solid aluminium block for added strength and resistance to attack.
The exterior door handle is tested for resistance to corrosion and incorporates a cylinder guard to provide basic protection against lock snap attacks. The stainless steel fixing bolts provide improved strength and security to stop the handles being breached by force.
Designed with a smooth and durable sprung lever action the handles are extensively cycled tested.
Multiple Fixings Pack
Supplied with multiple fixing packs suitable for various door types. For PVCu doors 120 mm spindle and 2 x 80 mm fixing bolts.
The Yale MK3 handles are available in a choice of colour finishes. They are suitable for replacing front or back doors on PVCu and patio doors.
There is no need to remove the existing handles from the door to identify what size you require. Simply measure from the centre of the handle to the cylinder hole to establish the handle centres (92 mm) and between the two fixing holes’ centres (215 mm). Use the guide to check you are ordering the correct item.
First Available: 17 Jun. 2014
|Dimensions:||3 x 1.5 x 24 cm|