Konica Minolta brings benefits of Intelligent Video for schools to The Education People Show 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd (@KonicaMinoltaGB) will be helping schools and academies to understand how they can benefit from Intelligent Video Solutions, at The Education People Show (formerly EduKent EXPO & Conference). The event is being held on 11th November 2021 at the Kent Event Centre, Kent Showground, Maidstone. David Copping, Schools Team Manager at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd commented,
“Our Intelligent Video Solutions are perfect for not only maximising security and safeguarding in schools but also for providing locational surveillance, which is ideal for monitoring attendance and analysing movement patterns within a large busy campus. By adding this additional level of intelligence, schools and academies benefit from considerable additional return on investment features, compared to a more basic security surveillance system.” Visitors to Stand 127 at The Education People Show will have the opportunity to learn from Konica Minolta’s team of experts, who will share advice and offer a full demonstration of its powerful Intelligent Video Solutions.
These include the T26 high-resolution 360? camera, which utilises hemispheric fisheye optics to cover the entire surrounding area without any blind spots, seamlessly from wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling, to detect virtually all movements and incidents at access points. Konica Minolta’s Intelligent Video Solutions deliver a number of impressive features that are particularly of interest to schools, including:
- Attendance and location validation – Confirmation of attendance/ location of pupils and staff using facial recognition for instant alerts and accurate auditing/reporting.
- Movement behaviour – Detection of dangerous or undesired behaviour such as potential vandalism, running in corridors, overcrowding, and the presence of pupils in unwanted/unauthorised areas.
- Child protection – Identifying strangers and unauthorised personnel within the school and controlling access to buildings and sensitive areas across the campus.
- Intelligent alerts – The system automatically alerts key personnel without the need for constant viewing or supervision of cameras.
- Supporting COVID precautions – Including abnormal temperature detection using heat-sensitive cameras (alerting for further investigation) and mask detection for visitors.
- Fire/smoking/heat source detection – Visual detection of fire risks within the school grounds or buildings, along with detection and alert to signs of smoking on the premises.
“Security systems are essential for the specific safety requirements of schools and academies, but modern Intelligent Video Solutions offer so much more. By using the latest cameras, these systems monitor all parts of the buildings and campus, instantly generating alerts and information 24/7 to a level that would be impossible for a human team. This is particularly useful as education continues to tackle COVID-19 issues, providing peace of mind to students, parents and staff alike.”
The Education People Show is Kent’s largest exhibition and conference for the county’s Head Teachers, Finance Directors, Bursars, Business Managers, Governors, Local Authority education leaders, PTA’s, IT Managers and school leadership teams from the state, academy, and private sectors.
You are using adblocker please support us by whitelisting www.fenews.co.uk
COLEG CAMBRIA (@colegcambria) is to host a series of WorldSkills finalCareers Wales (@CareersWales) partners with Speakers for Schools (@speYouth Futures Foundation (@YF_Foundation) launches its latest multi-m